The Power of Word of Mouth

For the past few years I have been very intrigued by the power of word of mouth, starting from work I was involved in at Chadwick Martin Bailey creating presentations about advocacy and conducting a “marketing” project that attached dollars to word of mouth in the travel and hospitality industry. Soon after I was strongly hoping to work at BzzAgent, a leading WOM marketing agency.

Recognizing WOM’s role in marketing today, I thought it was import to examine it further using one of our Invoke Live sessions. We explored a bunch of different verticals and have pulled together great insights on why people provide positive and negative word of mouth and where its most important.

Download the 12 page report here and let me know what you are doing to drive word of mouth for your business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is market research recession proof?

2009 Market Research Predictions, Forrester Style

McCafe? Its Not Possible