A Customer Survey That Didn't Really Want My Opinion

I just completed a survey about my shopping experience where only one question was open ended, and it was a throw away.

“Do you have any other comments about your recent visit to XXXXXX? If so, please use the space below. Otherwise, click ‘continue.’”

I do appreciate that they gave me the customer service number and hours to call with comments and complaints. A nice touch. One that was a bit undermined when they tried to get me on their email list.

Back to the lack of open ends... don’t they want to know why I rated their check out staff and ease of finding products so poorly? I know I would if the survey was about my company!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is market research recession proof?

2009 Market Research Predictions, Forrester Style

McCafe? Its Not Possible