EXPLOR Awards Join The Market Research Event

Very interesting development in the research conference series with the EXPLOR Awards moving from the AMA Research Conference over to The Market Research Event. This takes what in my opinion was already the best research conference on the market and makes it even better.

I had always assumed that EXPLOR was an AMA offering, but this is just another signal that the AMA needs to step up their game if they want the conference to remain viable. Speaking for myself, I would have had a hard time justifying two west coast conferences in two weeks, especially when I found last year's Boston based event to be very disappointing.

As a former local AMA President and AMA member, I wish them the best of luck and hope it rebounds.

Read more at:

http://www.iirusa.com/research/track-six.xml

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS161794+11-Mar-2009+BW20090311

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is market research recession proof?

2009 Market Research Predictions, Forrester Style

McCafe? Its Not Possible