Music is Good

In this month's Quirk's magazine there is a blurb about a partnership between EMI Music and Lightspeed Research that will offer UK and Western Europe respondents free music and video downloads as incentives via the http://www.songs4surveys.com/ website. I say brilliant! I don't care much for points and never seem to receive any cash incentives, but free music, now you're speaking my language!

Even better, I admire the creativity that Lightspeed is showing and that they recognize the changing landscape of consumers' online behavior. Good for Lightspeed and I hope more sample providers follow suit.

Speaking of music, I'll be out for the next few days at the world's greatest music and food experience (in my opinion): The New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival. If you love music, food, and people its a must do at some point... and don't forget that New Orleans still needs your help!

Until next time, keep being creative and thinking about how you can conduct better research.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is market research recession proof?

2009 Market Research Predictions, Forrester Style

McCafe? Its Not Possible