What I love most about iOS6 (in six sentences)

There has been so much press about the bad sides of Apple's new operating software (maps anyone?), but I love it. Here are the three things making me happiest about the upgrade:

Less logins: This may not be technically true at all but it seems like iTunes and the App Store are remembering my login more often, so I don't have to enter a password just to update my apps.

Easier sharing: I LOVE the new share screen with all of the options easily laid out and accessible.

Siri is useful: The promise of Siri was always great but now it's closer to meeting it by finding me restaurants on Yelp and getting sports scores.

What are your favorite parts of iOS 6?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is market research recession proof?

2009 Market Research Predictions, Forrester Style

McCafe? Its Not Possible