Thinking about Net Promoter Score: Apple Wins


Brandweek recently published an article proclaiming that (based on NPS scores) Apple is the most recommended company by consumers, just in front of Amazon.com and Costco. I happen to be a huge fan of all three, so I can't question Satmetrix's methodology. In fact, I love the concept of Net Promoter Score as a key metric and when attached to other useful data it can be a great predictor of brand strength and customer loyalty.


Here at CMB, we run one of the world's biggest custom NPS-style programs and have found that for the right audience it can be incredibly useful and powerful. Stay tuned for a webinar and booklet on the topic. In the meantime, we'd be happy to share some slides from a co-presentation on the topic we did with eBay last year. Just let me know!


More importantly, would you recommend this blog to a friend our colleague?


Comments

Maximum said…
I could not find Net promoter scores for a few key sectors like social networking sector, eLearning and Job realted websites. There were also no info about web hosting websites. How can I get them? contact me at maximum@techie.com

Popular posts from this blog

Is market research recession proof?

2009 Market Research Predictions, Forrester Style

McCafe? Its Not Possible